- 125 g Lurpak Baking Butter
- 1 ¼ cups (200g) light brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 ½ cups (225g) flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups milk or dark chocolate drops
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Using an electric beater, beat together Lurpak Baking Butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and the vanilla essence.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix until well combined. Remove the beater and stir chocolate drops through the mixture.
- Place heaped tablespoons of mixture onto the tray, allowing room for spreading.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden. Leave on the tray for 10 minutes to harden slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
YOUR NEXT BAKING ADVENTURE
Spend your time off well. Bake up treats for your family and friends. Bake up wonders and put a smile on their faces.
Special occasion cakes
For the wedding. Anniversaries. Birthdays and holidays. Accomplish, impress, and delight your crowd above and beyond with these otherworldy recipes.