- 1 large cauliflower, broken into large florets
- 1 large broccoli, broken into large florets
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 bulbs of garlic, cut in half
- 1 squash, peeled, seeds removed and cut into 2cm cubes
- Lurpak® Spray
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves removed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Oven Roasted Vegetables with Garlic and Thyme
Preheat your oven to 200℃ / 180℃ fan / gas mark 6
Spread the vegetables in a single layer onto a large baking tray or roasting pan. If you have too many to fit on one tray, then split and arrange over two trays.
Spray with the Lurpak® Spray and put into the oven for 15 minutes.
Remove the veg from the oven and again coat with the Lurpak® Spray. Sprinkle over the thyme leaves then return to the oven for a further 15-20 minutes or until the golden and cooked through.