- 2 large eggs
- 1 small tomato, deseeded and diced
- ½ small onion, diced
- Handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 small green chilli, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cracked pepper
- 1 tsp Lurpak® Slightly Salted Butter
- 1 piece naan bread, warmed
INDIAN SCRAMBLED EGGS
Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk until the yolk and white are combined. Mix in the tomato, onion, coriander, chilli, salt and pepper, ensuring an even consistency.
Heat the Lurpak® in a non-stick frying pan until it bubbles. Add the egg mixture and cook for a few minutes stirring continuously until the mixture is cooked through to your liking.
Remove the egg mixture from the pan. Serve with roasted cherry tomatoes and naan bread buttered with Lurpak®.