1 1/2 lbs shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails still on
For the marinade:
3 tbsp. Lurpak Clarified Butter
Zest of one large lemon
2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon
4 cloves garlic, minced
4 shallots, diced
1/2 cup parsley, diced
2 cups chicken broth
1 tbsp white rice vinegar
Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Place the shrimp in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, lemon zest and juice, garlic, shallots, parsley (leave a little parsley aside), salt, pepper, chicken broth and vinegar. Pour the marinade over the shrimp and let sit for 20-30 mins.
- Place the shrimp mixture with the marinade in an oven tray and bake for 20 mins or until the shrimp has turned pink.
- Drizzle the spaghetti with olive oil, then pour the shrimps and the remaining liquid on top of the spaghetti. Season generously with salt and pepper, and garnish with the remaining parsley