- 1 large cauliflower, broken into large florets
- 1 large broccoli, broken into large florets
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 bulbs of garlic, cut in half
- 1 squash, peeled, seeds removed and cut into 2cm cubes
- Lurpak spray
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves removed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Oven roasted vegetables with garlic and thyme
Preheat your oven to 200℃ / 180℃ fan / gas mark 6
Spread the vegetables in a single layer onto a large baking tray or roasting pan. If you have too many to fit on one tray, then split and arrange over two trays.
Spray with the Lurpak Spray and put into the oven for 15 minutes.
Remove the veg from the oven and again coat with the Lurpak spray. Sprinkle over the thyme leaves then return to the oven for a further 15-20 minutes or until the golden and cooked through.