- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 175g Lurpak Baking butter
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
Home Made Marble Cake
1. Pre-heat oven on 180°C /350°F.
2. Beat sugar, eggs, vanilla and butter.
3. Add flour baking soda, baking powder and milk. Beat well.
4. Divide mixture in 2 bowls. Stir the cocoa powder into one of the mixture Pour batter in a pre-greased baking pan.
5. Alternately spoon the mixtures into the pan.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Check early, cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out cleanCool the cake in the pan on a wire rack.