- 175 g of dark cooking chocolate
- 125 g of sugar
- 50 g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of butter
1h 30 min
- Melt the chocolate in a “bain marie”: this is done by placing the chocolate in a glass bowl (make sure it stands the heat!), and put it on top of a casserole filled with boiling water.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add the butter to it (one piece at a time), until it becomes homogeneous
- Add the eggs and mix well
- Add the flour and mix well
- Add the sugar and mix well
- Divide the mix in little bowls (that can be placed in the oven) or in ramekins
- Leave them to cool in the refrigerator for an hour, or, if you’re in a hurry, 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Remove them from the refrigerator or freezer and place them for 5 to 7 minutes in a preheated oven (temperature can vary between 180 and 210 degrees Celsius, depending on the oven’s heating power).