- 150g Lurpak® Slightly Salted Butter
- 10 fresh sage leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 400g rigatoni
- 100g freshly grated Parmesan
- TO SERVE:
- green salad
SAGE BUTTER PASTA
Boil the rigatoni in salted water for 8-9 minutes or until al dente.
While the pasta is cooking, add the butter to a small saucepan with the sage, melt the butter and let it simmer for 5 minutes without browning, add black pepper and a pinch of salt.
Drain the rigatoni, place back in saucepan, and mix the butter sauce with the rigatoni, season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve right away with parmesan.
- You need to ensure you give your sage time to infuse its flavour into the butter sauce, best done if the butter gently simmers without browning.
- Make sure the pasta is boiling hot when you toss the butter sauce into it, so the sauce stays creamy when serving.