- 4 slices of toasted seeded sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic
- Lurpak® Lighter
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tenderstem broccoli, cut into tiny florets
- 4 cherry tomatoes cut into 1/4’s
- 4 teaspoons chopped red onions
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
MIGHTY MINTY PEA PUREE BRUSCHETTA WITH TOMATOES AND BROCOLLI
Add the peas to a pan of boiling water for 4 minutes.
Add the tenderstem broccoli a minute before the end to quickly blanch them. Drain the vegetables.
Remove the tenderstem broccoli from the peas and cut into 2cm sprigs.
In a bowl, mash the peas roughly with a fork and season with salt, pepper and finely chopped mint.
Toast the bread and rub with garlic. Leave the bread to cool for 1 minute, before spreading with Lurpak® Lighter.
Top with the pea puree, tender stem broccoli sprigs, tomatoes and red onion. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the dried chilli flakes.