Lurpak Gourmet Escape Promotion Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Lurpak Gourmet Escape Promotion
Arla Foods Mayer Australia Pty Ltd ABN 78 167 620 706, B1, 2-8 McPherson Street, Banksmeadow, NSW 2019, Australia. Ph: (02) 9669 2211
Start date: 17/10/16 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 30/10/16 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and possess a current, full and unrestricted driver’s license.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Purchase one (1) x Lurpak product from any store (“Participating Venues”) within Australia which stocks Lurpak products (“Qualifying Purchase”); and
- Go online to www.lurpak.com/gourmetescape, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number, mobile number and full address) and upload a scanned copy or photo of the original receipt for the Qualifying Purchase.
Proof of purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the Qualifying Purchase.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Entrants may enter multiple times provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above. Limit one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase (i.e. per eligible product purchased in accordance with the entry instructions). By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to $5,530.00
Major Prize: The prize is a gourmet food experience trip for two (2) adults to Perth, WA and consists of the following:
- Return economy class flights for 2 adults from the winner's nearest capital city to Perth departing on 17/11/16 and returning on 21/11/16 (only provided if the winner does not reside in WA);
- 4 days hire of a vehicle (type determined by the Promoter) from 17/11/16 to 21/11/16;
- 4 nights’ twin share accommodation at Windmillsbreak (Executive Spa Room) for 2 adults from 17/11/16 to 21/11/16;
- 2 adult tickets to Brunch with the Best at Voyager Estate on 18/11/16;
- Meet and greet with Rick Stein & Guy Grossi for the winner and 1 friend at Voyager Estate redeemable on 18/11/16;
- Return transfers for 2 adults from accommodation to Voyager Estate on 18/11/16;
- 2 adult tickets to Sundown Soiree with Nigella Lawson at Fraser Gallop on 19/11/16;
- Return transfers for 2 adults from accommodation to Fraser Gallop on 19/11/16;
- 2 adult tickets to Gourmet Village (GA) at Leeuwin Estate Winery on 20/11/16;
- 2 adult tickets to Nigella Lawson Meet & Greet Book Signing at Margaret River on 20/11/16; and
- AUD$1,000.00 spending money sent to winner on a travel money card
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Up to AUD$5,530.00, depending on date and point of departure
Draw: computerised random selection - 31/10/16 at 10:00 am AEDT
The winner is responsible for abiding by the car rental policies and WA Road Traffic Code 2000 and WA Road Traffic Act 1974.
Car hire prize is subject to standard rental conditions. Petrol is not included. The driver must have a current, valid, full and unrestricted driver’s licence and be aged 18 years or over.
Additional spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken between 17 to 21 November 2016 to coincide with the food event elements of the prize, and is subject to booking and flight availability. If a winner is unable to take the prize on the dates required by the Promoter to coincide with the food experience elements of the prize, they will forfeit their right to the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next reserve winner.
The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash. All tickets/passes awarded as part of the prize are subject to the event venue and ticket/pass terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her guest) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. The winner and their guest must depart and return at the same time using the same air carrier. Flights and accommodation must be taken at the same time. The winner and their guest are responsible for ensuring that they and their travelling companion are fit to travel and have received appropriate health checks prior to taking the prize. Confirming attendance: The winner must confirm their availability (with their travel companion) to attend the prize events by the prize claim date. If the winner is unable to attend the prize events, they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn via the unclaimed prize arrangements. All components of the prize must be taken together, or the prize will be forfeited. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred to another person. No portion of the prize is exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with taking a prize (including meals, beverages, laundry services, spending money, transport to and from departure point, insurance, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs not expressly included in the prize details, as well as the costs of obtaining any of these) are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion. Car Hire: This will be booked in once the winner is announced as it will go against the nominated driver’s name. The Promoter will ensure that the car is insured to the highest cost and cover the extra cost should the driver be under 25. They will be required to leave a deposit for the car which will be reimbursed upon return. Event: If the Prize includes an event at which alcohol will be served, participants must be aged 18 years or over. Minors are not permitted to attend the event. All prize winners and their guests must carry valid photo identification with them at all times during the event. If alcohol is made available as part of the prize at the event, then this will be provided subject to the principles of responsible service of alcohol as exercised by the staff and management of the premises at which the event takes place. The premises staff and management reserve the right to refuse service of alcohol to any prize winner or their accompanying guest should they be deemed to be intoxicated. Tickets: All tickets are only valid for the date or period specified on the tickets or by the provider, and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any ticket that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. The Promoter will not be responsible for any changes in times or dates, or cancellations or rescheduling of tickets or events that may prevent the prize winner from redeeming the prize or any part of it and no cash or alternative tickets will be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
The winner will be published at www.lurpak.com/gourmetescape on 01/11/16. The winner will be contacted via email and phone within one (1) business days of the draw.
The prize must be claimed by 02/11/16 at 10:00am AEDT (i.e. the Promoter will give the original winner 48 hours to claim the prize after the original draw). The prize, if unclaimed, will be redrawn on 03/11/16 at 12:00pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.lurpak.com/gourmetescape on 04/11/16 and will be notified via the email address and phone number provided by the winner within one (1) day of the draw. Prize must be claimed by 5/11/16 at 12:00pm AEDT. The unclaimed prize draw winner will have 24 hours to claim the prize from the re-draw date/time, otherwise they will too forfeit their right to the prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the agencies/companies associated with this Promotion, Participating Venues, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia at 10:00 am AEDT on 31/10/16 using computerised random selection.
b) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the Major Prize, detailed in the Schedule above.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 16/02027, NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/08116 and SA Permit No. T16/1834