- Lurpak Softest
- 4 slices of toasted seeded sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 2 broccolini, cut into tiny florets
- 4 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 4 teaspoons chopped red onions
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
Minty Pea BruschettaWith Tomatoes & Broccolini
Add the peas to a pan of boiling water for 4 minutes. Add the broccolini a minute before the end to quickly blanch them. Drain the vegetables.
Separate the broccolini from the peas and cut into 2cm sprigs.
In a bowl, mash the peas roughly with a fork and season with salt, pepper and finely chopped mint.
Toast the bread and rub with garlic. Leave the bread to cool for 1 minute, before spreading with Lurpak Softest.
Top with the pea puree, broccolini sprigs, tomatoes and red onion. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the dried chilli flakes.