- 3 bananas
- 1 lemon
- 200 g of biscuits
- 70 g butter, melted
- 1 can of condensed milk (approximately 400 ml)
- 1 cup of sugar
1) Crush the biscuits in a bowl
2) Add 50 g of melted butter to the biscuits and mix well until it becomes a paste
3) Place the biscuit base in the pie mold
4) In a small bowl, cut the bananas into round pieces and pour the lemon juice on top (for them not to turn into a black color). Leave them for about 6 or 7 minutes then place them on top of the biscuit base.
5) Make the caramel: in a casserole, mix the condensed milk, cup of sugar and 20 g of butter, until it starts being stickier and brownish. Do not stop mixing for the caramel not to stick on the casserole.
6) When the caramel is done, pour it on top of the biscuit and bananas and let it bake in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until the pie looks golden