SKAB NOGET MAGISK
Good Food Deserves Lurpak® Butter
Good Food Deserves Lurpak® Butter
This Web Site is the website of the Danish Dairy Board, and operated by Arla Foods UK Plc (“the Company”).
All web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Web Site are subject to copyright which is either owned by the Company or used under licence from third party copyright owners. You are welcome to download materials contained on this Web Site to a single personal computer and to print hard copy portions of this Web Site, but in each case solely for your own internal, non-commercial, use. No part of this Web Site may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form, for any other purpose.
The Lurpak® brand is owned by the Danish Dairy Board. Other trademarks and logos shows on the site are either owned by the Company, the Danish Dairy Board, or a third party. No rights are granted to use any trademarks on this website without the prior written consent of the owner of the particular trademark.
You will not nor will you allow any other person to:-
You may find that this Web Site is linked to or from other web sites through hyper texts or other computer links. The Company has no control over and shall not be responsible for the content of such linked web site or any part of it. These links are provided for your convenience. The Company does not endorse the content in such linked web sites.
Any person or company that wishes to provide a linked internet web site must seek prior written permission from the Company.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and your use of this Web Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By using this Web Site you accept that any dispute under these terms or arising out of use of this Web Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and by using this Web Site you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts. This Web Site is not intended for use or access by any person or company in any other jurisdiction. Those who choose to use or access this Web Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent any local laws are applicable.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company is providing this Web Site and its contents on an “as is” basis and except as specifically stated on this Web Site and to the fullest extent permitted at law, the Company makes no (and expressly excludes all) representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this Web Site and its contents including, without limitation, warranties as to quality and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, the Company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Web Site, is accurate, complete or current nor that this Web Site will: meet your requirements; be available; be accessible; uninterrupted; timely; secure or operate without error nor that this Web Site will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
Except as specifically stated on this Web Site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither the Company nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives, will be liable (whether under contract, tort, statute or otherwise) for any damages, losses, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages, losses, costs and expenses of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, legal costs or expenses, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable, provided that the Company does not limit its liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Company, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives, nor does the Company limit its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Offer open to UK residents only, aged 18 years or over, except employees and their immediate families of Arla Foods UK Plc, its agents and affiliated companies or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
2. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms & Conditions and entry into the promotion is deemed to signify acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
3. Entries must be received by 20/08/2004 and draw. The winner will be notified in writing no later than 03/09/2004.
4. One entry per household.
5. The prize is return flights for two people from London Gatwick, Manchester, Glasgow or Newcastle to Pisa and a three night stay at a 5* hotel with breakfast, based on a twin room occupancy. £300 will be supplied for you to visit the restaurant of your choice. Prize must be taken during 2004, subject to date availability. The following dates are excluded for travel; the 2nd April to the 16th April, the 17th December until the 31st December, all UK bank holidays. The prize will be awarded to one entry drawn at random by an independent person.
6. In the unlikely event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative is available.
7. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name and county can be obtained from 03/09/2004 for one calendar month by sending an SAE to: Results, A Tasty Offer, PO Box 26443, Glasgow, G74 5YP.
9. The winner may be requested to take part in any reasonable publicity as specified by the Promoter.
Promoter: Arla Foods UK Plc, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds LS10 1AB.
Please do not send entries to this address.